Friday, January 14, 2011

Peace?

I am not sure where I will go with this one. It's been on my mind for quite some time. For some reason, I am thinking this is that "place" so many people attempt to achieve in life - peace. I am not certain there is a problem in the pursuit of peace. I am certain that belief systems can interfered with progress in any goal of life, including seeking peace as well as self-actualization. Maybe that's where this will go... to my favorite theory of healthy/functional human development...

I've also been thinking a lot about blame and if blame is even an option if a person wants to achieve, say... peace??? There's gotta be a way this all balances out. I think it's much more simple than our human minds want to make it. Maybe this is why the Bible says, the greatest is LOVE. Maybe that's what it's all about. Maybe it is that simple.
So, these are the beginning of my thoughts on this... I've been giving a lot of consideration to these concepts and I'm still gathering information, researching if you will, to formulate what I at least, at this moment, believe to be true. 

Please, feel absolutely free to leave comments. UYou can do so anonymously without worries of me or anyone else knowing the comments are from Uyou and without the hassle of creating your own google acct if you don't have one, although it's really simple.

I would like to have a collection of feedback from others to add to my own thoughts, feelings and information I will gather.

No comments:

Post a Comment